ICRE Mobile App
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The ICRE 2019 mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE): The world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education.
Each year, ICRE’s unique forum brings together clinical educators, physicians and residents from around the world to share ideas, challenges, innovations, and advance training. Through this app, you can:
- Review the program schedule by day or by conference track;
- View all conference abstracts;
- Complete evaluation surveys for each session;
- Locate session rooms using floor maps for all venues;
- Receive official conference updates;
- Engage in sessions with ‘Polling’ feature;
- Review plenary speaker bios and lecture topics;
- Enter conference notes and contact information;
- Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information;
- Participate in an interactive exhibit hall challenge;
- And much more …
With six plenaries, 21 learning tracks, more than 60 workshops and over 200 poster and paper presentations, ICRE 2019 offers a lot to see and do.
Maximize your time using the ICRE app.
The app may request permission to:
+ access the personal calendar on your device (to add or remove events)+ post on your behalf to well-known social media services (such as Facebook or Twitter)
+ access your contact list (to send emails)
+ access to your device's location information (to get directions to a specific location)
+ access your device's camera, and your phone’s images (to take/send images)
+ send Push Notifications to your device
If you do not grant the app permission to access for the above, the app will still work but will not be able to add events to a calendar, post to social media, send emails, find directions, take/send images or receive push notifications.